Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday, November 18th

Whew...what a week this has been! I've been designing and creating some really neat Christmas goodies to offer for sale this week. It feels wonderful to finally have some inspiration and creativity flowing again. Working around the house painting and reorganizing really took it's toll on my ability to get into the studio to do any playing around, that's for sure.

I am having so much fun with the Holiday giveaway too! My Santa hat is filling up pretty fast now. I can hardly wait for teh 1st of December to get the drawing underway! :-) Be sure to leave a comment to be entered into the giveaway, ok?

I just listed my Angel of Joy on Ebay this evening. I've been experimenting with new faces and I am really loving this shape. I'm sure I'll still work with some round head dollies, but I like this more oval shape too. What do you think?

2 comments:

Cookie said...

I was so admiring your new creations and I love the new faces! I've always thought it was so refreshing to mix things up and throw a wrench or two into the normal ways - and girl... look how dad-gum ADORABLE you are!!!!!!!

I love your new avatar - you are precious ♥

Dogpatch Primitives said...

I love your new dollies w/ your signature prim and proper faces :)