Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!



My family and I want to thank and honor those that gave their lives for the sake of our freedom! We will forever be in your debt for your sacrifice!!



I've been on a sort of 'hiatus' these past few weeks due to some health issues and it feels so good to be back creating again. I am getting back to my old self slowly but surely! I have missed chatting with everyone out here in blogland and hope to be able to get back into the swing of things on a regular basis now. Thank you so much for the kind and uplifting emails...you have helped me more than you know!

I am so excited to be going to New York to teach my first dollmaking class! I will be sharing the weekend with about 22 other ladies that also love to sew and create! We will be working from my Willow pattern below to create dollies and have some laughs together!! My parents live in the area also, so I am planning on spending some time with them while I'm up north and my dear sweet Mom will be going to the class with me. I'm really looking forward to this....I'll be sure to share some pics with you after I return to Atlanta!!



Have a blessed day today...Susan

3 comments:

Michele said...

So delighted by your return ... and especially happy to hear you are alright. Please continue to take care of yourself. I look forward to your beautiful work.
~.~

Tins and Treasures said...

It would be sooo fun to be in the classroom with you. Be sure to take pics of the progress (and your mom). Happy Holiday ~Natalie

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Hello sweetie!
Happy thoughts fill my head now that I see you blogging again.
Cant wait to see what you are creating.