Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!



I hope you and your family are enjoying your summer. Its been a busy, busy summer here for us...a wedding, a graduation and lots and lots of driving so far this summer! We are having a blast so far and there's more to come. Of course, all this fun means not-so-much designing and creating, but sometimes we just have to push the work to the side and have some fun!!

Our son, Patrick, was married in May on Tybee Island! We are so happy for Patrick and Courtney and Sawyer. We love, love, love this happy little family!



A definite bonus to this weekend was being able to celebrate Mother's Day with our Moms. We all had a nice breakfast together and lots of hugs!


Home sweet home for a couple of weeks and then Alyssa, our daughter, purchased her first home. Didn't I say it's been a busy summer? haha She's the proud owner of a gorgeous townhome and only MINUTES from work, shopping and friends. Location, location, location!!

Then, we were off to Pittsburgh in June to celebrate our neice, Leah's, high school graduation! My sister and her hubby are definitely the ultimate hosts! We swam, ate, played games, and visited from 1pm until 2am!!

Sunday, we celebrated Father's Day with Dad. It was such a treat to be able to spend his special day with him this year. This is the first year in several years that we have all been together for both Mother's and Father's Day....such a treat!!

I just setup my blog to format for mobile updates so those of you that get your updates on your phone will be able to read it more easily. The bonus for me is that I can now update using my Blackberry! This will definitely make it easier for me to update since we have a few more trips and family events planned for this Summer and Fall.

I hope you are having as much fun as we are this Summer. Enjoy your Fourth of July celebrations tonight. We're off to a cookout...

Wishing you many blessings, my friends....Susan

No comments: