Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 2009!

WOW...I can't believe how long it's been since I posted here! Our family had such a nice long holiday together. It was great to spend so much time with the kiddos during their break. By the end of a three week vacation though, they were ready to get back into their routines and start classes again!

My in-laws weren't able to come down for the holidays because of that crazy ice storm that hit the Midwest. It was weird not to have them with us on Christmas morning...I think this is the first year in almost 10 years that we haven't spent Christmas with them. They were able to come down for a quick 3 day visit this weekend and it was great to visit with them. For them, it was a nice break from all that winter weather too!!

Well, I'm back in the studio today and looking forward to working on my dollies. I have 8 or 9 dolls in various stages of completion that I have been tinkering with over the past few weeks. I'm hoping to have someone finished in time for the Mercantile update on the 15th and possibly one for Ebay too! I'll keep you posted...

Okay...I'm off to be creative! I wish you a blessed day and hope you are safe and warm today...hugs--Susan

1 comment:

Doreen Frost said...

Susan..good to see you back! Joyous New Year to you! So glad your holidays where wonderful ...even though there were a few missing...glad they were able to get down at least for a few days.

Best of luck on those dollies..I'm working on a sweet gal today also.

Hugs,
Doreen