Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ain't She Sweet

Well, I just finished up this little cutie patootie and listed her on Ebay last night. I just love the way she finished up and boy, oh boy, those are my colors! I love that deep dark chocolate brown and robin's egg blue combination, don't you? It's one of those color combinations that works spring, fall, summer and winter.



I'm planning on spending the day in the studio today, putting the finishing touches on my offerings for the TDIPT Mercantile update on the 15th. (psssttt...don't tell anyone, but we really update on the evening before so if you want to be the first one to take a sneak peek at the new goodies being offered be sure to pop in around 9pm on the 14th!!)

I'm working on something a little bit different for me that I hope you will enjoy...it's a sweet little gathering entitled "Sisters" and that's all I'm going to say about that. :-)

Okay..well I'm off to start my day. I'm wishing you a day full of happiness today...Blessings to you...Susan

2 comments:

Naija said...

she is awsome i loooooovvvvvvvvve her dress

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Hi Susan, girl you are sooo talented. Love this sweet gal. Great work. Blessings, Cathy