Friday, January 22, 2010

A day of relaxation!!

I love Fridays...I always try to get as much done as possible during the week so I can have Friday for myself. I rented the HBO mini series - John Adams from Netflix. Have you seen it? If you love period movies, then this is one for your 'to watch" list. The colonial reproductions and settings are marvelous! Talk about bringing history to life. This was very well done and I admit, I was brought to tears a few times reliving the passion of our founding fathers as they embarked on the American Revolution. Not to mention, the wonderful love story between John and Abigail Adams, played by Paul Giamatti and Laura Linney! I am definitely going to read the novel now.

Other than that, it's been a very nice and relaxing day at the Walker home. Pups and I went for a walk this morning and a short walk this afternoon too. I hope you have had a wonderful day today and wish you a blessed weekend....Susan

No comments: