Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, January 18, 2010

Okay, I admit it...I've typed and written 2009 about 1,000 times in the past 18 days!! How about you? I'm sure it will become second nature to write 2010 at some point, but for now... #@!()&*@#&@*&@((#! :-)

I need a to-do list today to get all my projects finished, so here goes:

-call Mom and Dad
-clean up studio (a definite must - and I think I might need the shop vac this time)
-give the rest of the house a good cleaning (I've been 'living' in the studio these past two weeks and it's been totally ignored.)
-dig out the book with the basketweave stitch for my friend
-get my sketchbook out and begin thinking about my next dollie
-journal, journal, journal
-figure out something for dinner - Grandbaby Sawyer is coming over tonight - :-)

Okay..that's enough for now...there are only so many hours in the day, right? haha

I have a new dollie on Ebay this week. Bella is the next Valentine dollie in my Spring series. I'm loving the colors in her dress...not your traditional pink or red, but definitely romantic. :-) What do you think?



Have a wonderfully, blessed day today...Hugs..Susan

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Susan,
Making a list always gets me inspired to actually do it! :) Good for you!
Love your new dolly AND your latest on the Merc!

Annie Beez said...

This doll is GORGEOUS!! I love the colors!