Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cornelia is now available on Etsy



Hello everyone! I hope you are staying cool in your part of the world. It's been hotter than hot here in Atlanta. I wanted to share this sweet new Halloween doll with you. She's available now in my Etsy Shop.

I know I've been a bit slow at posting this summer. I promise, I haven't been slacking off. Roger and I have been busy working on home projects - some new and some long overdue. Here is a picture of one of our FUN projects - Roger built this arbor after finding a picture of it on the internet. I LOVE the diamond "windows" on each side.



I can hardly wait to get a climbing rose planted and growing over it. We decided on a yellow rose in remembrance of my Gramma Jean - these were her favorite roses! Look at this beauty...



I wonder how long it takes to get this full and GORGEOUS?! A neighbor suggested planting Clematis with the rose so that the bloom time is longer..hmmmm...what do you think?



What have you been up to this Summer?

Blessings...Susan

1 comment:

Regina Moore said...

Wonderful arbor...like the idea of yellow roses. They will be beautiful!