Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back from New York

Oh my goodness...we just got home from a whirlwind trip to NY to visit my folks. It was so good to see them and we were able to celebrate my Mom's birthday with her while we were there. It's funny because I love to visit my parents, but I also get a little sad when I see all that I've missed since my last visit. Do you know what I mean? It's definitely the thing I dislike the most about living so far away from them. We focus on the positive though and enjoy the time we have with them while we are there!!!

I'm getting so excited about the holidays! We are decorating today and tomorrow and I'm loving seeing the old homestead all decked out for Christmas. I will post some pics this week to share with you. If you click on over to the TDIPT Mercantile Blog you can take a peek at several wonderfully prim Christmas homes. :-)

I'm finishing up my offerings for the Mercantle this week and hope to have a very special angel to share with you Tuesday on Ebay, as well. I can be so darn picky when it comes to the finishing touches...I sure hope I can get her settled in by then. I would really love to share one last angel with you for the holidays. She's been floating around in my dreams for weeks!!

I almost forgot...my Believe Angel is ending this evening on Ebay ! I hope you'll be able to take a peek at her before she's gone.

Wishing you a blessed evening!! Susan

4 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

So glad you had such a wonderful trip. I am sure it must be hard to live so far away from your folks though.

I'm going to pop on over and check out the tdipt blog :)

Have a wonderful night.

Hugs,
Doreen

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, sound so fun! I gotta get over there and peek at your pics... I can't wait... Hugs and Merry Christmas... MO

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Oooh, did you post pics over on the TDIPT blog? I'll scoot over there right now.
I also wanted to wish you and your family a blessed and happy Christmas!! :> )
~Peanut

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Sending you and your family warm wishes for a very blessed merry Christmas!! Have a wonderful week!!

Christmas blessings my dear!!
stace