Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Easter Dollie

I promised my little Easter dollie and here she is...Bonnie!






I worked on her outfit most of the day yesterday and put the finishing touches on her Easter bonnet this morning. I love the Debbie Mumm Easter fabric in her jumper, don't you? I bought this fabric a couple of years ago, but I must have put it in the stash bin with all the other blue fabric and forgot about it! What a great find for little Bonnie here!

Well, Bonnie is exhausted from sitting in the studio for her photo shoot all morning so she is taking a little kitty cat nap this afternoon. BUT she'll be up and ready for her debut on Ebay this evening! I hope you'll be able to stop by...Hugs--Susan

2 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Oh susan.....she is just precious!!! she looks to be all set for the Easter parade!!! Happy sales!!

Have a great weekend!!
Stace

Atticbabys said...

Oh I love Bonnie! Her adorable dress is making me long for spring~~~

Nan