Sunday, May 2, 2010

Where does the time go?

Gosh...has it really been two weeks since I've posted? I've been infected with a big old case of Spring Fever these past few weeks. The weather has been GORGEOUS here in the Atlanta area. Hubs and I have been busy with our 'to do' list in preparation for painting the house this summer. We thought we would have a Let's-Work-Off-Some-Of-Your-College-Tuition house painting party since all four kiddos will be finished with classes in the next couple of weeks. :-)

Our daughter, Alyssa, is preparing for her college graduation in a couple of weeks. I can hardly believe our baby is finished with her undergrad degree! She will receive her Bachelor of Science degree with a major in biology and a minor in gerontology. Now it's time to join the workforce and she's been busy sending out resumes and following up on job applications. It's a full time job, finding a full time job! Please keep her in your prayers as she moves into this next phase of her life.

I'm thinking of painting and re-working my studio...just so it flows better and is more comfortable to work in each day. Right now it is just a mish-mash of left over furniture and a large roughly made (though thoroughly appreciated Honey) work table. I found these work spaces that I really like. Ahhhhhh...to be this organized....



Wishing you a blessed evening...I'll chat again soon...Susan

4 comments:

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Hi Sue,

How wonderful that your daughter is graduated. Yippee! I will keep her in my prayers for a job.

I love all those art rooms, will you come and do mine once yours is complete?!? LOL! I am working on mine too! Ugh it was such a mess for the longest time. But I am working on organizing it and cleaning it up. Good luck and post some before and after if you can. Have a wonderful, creative day! God bless. Cathy

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Happy Mommas Day Susan. God bless. Cathy

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Susan dear, if you find out where the time goes, will you please please email me or call me??? LOL

Cause I need some BACK!!!!! Congrats on your daughters graduation, wow on to new adventures!!! Hugs, Mo