Sunday, December 11, 2011

Glitter and Tinsel Ornament

Hello everyone! I'm a little late with this next tutorial, but for good reason. My son graduated from college Saturday! We are so proud of you Patrick! Our family started arriving Tuesday and we've been celebrating all week!



Now for today's Christmas fun..I found this beautiful ornament tutorial that Karen over at My Desert Cottage has created and generously shared. Isn't it a beauty? Her instructions are very well written and so easy to follow. Thank you Karen! I hope you will enjoy creating this beautiful ornament.



Cathy over at Hazleruthe's has generously shared some Santa paper doll puppets on her blog. If you get a chance, pop on over. These little Santa's are adorable and I LOVE Cathy's idea to include them in her Christmas cards this year.

Well, I'm signing off...we're watching The Polar Express tonight....

Blessings to you...Susan

1 comment:

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Susan! Thanks so much for the link! I'm glad you enjoyed the tutorial. Have a wonderful week and a very merry Christmas!
xo,
Karen