Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Wednesday

It's been one of those days today...working away in the studio...designing new dollies for my offering on Ebay Sunday evening and my gallery offerings on the 14th.

I did work a little bit on Betsy's dress...I just did not like the way her collar was laying and decided to give her a gathered neckline instead. I am pleased with the way this fits her now....What do you think?



I had an opportunity to spend the day with my sweet grandson Sawyer, Saturday while his Mom and Dad ran errands. We had such a good time together. He's rolling over now and CANNOT get enough of his hand in his mouth at one time. ha ha He got hold of my knuckle and I do believe there are little teeth getting ready to pop through already. Here's my little bug!



Wishing you many blessings....Susan

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my, that Sawyer is a doll baby. I love being a gramma. It's the best. Love the Betsy dollie.
Blessings
T

tattered 'n torn prims said...

What do I think??? I think YEA!!! She's a "doll"!!! Gorgeous.....as is that lil' Sawyer doll!! He is such a cutey pie!! You are one lucky grandma!!! :O)

Stace