Friday, February 12, 2010

It's snowing in Atlanta!


I had a fun afternoon with my friend, Aimee. We ran errands together and hit the fabric store! It was great to see all the new Spring fabrics. By the time we left, the snow was falling pretty heavily...those big beautiful fluffy flakes! The ground was covered before long. Luckily Aimee is an old pro at driving in these conditions and she got us home safe and sound. We have about 3" of snow on the ground now with more on the way tonight and tomorrow!

We picked up the fixins for Ruby Relaxers on the way home too...

1 shot Vodka
1 shot Malibu Coconut Rum
1 shot Peach Schnapps
Pineapple Juice
Cranberry Juice
Orange Wedge

Pour everything into a cocktail mixer with ice and shake until frothy. Pour into 8oz glass. Squeeze orange wedge and add to drink. YUMMMY

Snow? What snow!! haha

Have a wonderful evening...Hugs--Susan

4 comments:

~Tonya said...

LOL Snow, what snow? That was a GOOD ONE!! Love your new banner Susan.

The snow is so pretty, but after more then 12 inches in the beginning of the week (added to the ton we already had on the ground), we have had more then enough already.

So glad that you had a nice day with your friend. Have a nice weekend.

Blessings,
~Tonya

Judi Hunziker said...

I sent it down from Vermont! Enjoy, hugs, Judi

Katherine said...

Hi Susan!
I see you're getting some of the pretty white stuff too. We will be stopping by "the store" after dinner tonight for some Malibu. Ruby Relaxers sound yummy!

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Hi Susan, I want some of that wonderful relaxer...LOL! I told my hubby he needs to make me some, yummy. Hey did you sign up for one of my giveaways??? I hope so. I'm trying to keep up with all the entrys but it is a large task. Anyway, please do, you are so welcome to. God bless, Cathy