Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ahhhhh...September is such a BUSY CRAZY month!

Well, Hello, my old friend! It's been AGES since I've been out here to share with you. September is probably one of the busiest months in our family, with birthday celebrations each week. Happy 22nd Birthday to our twin sons, Matthew and Patrick. Happy 23rd Birthday to you, sweet daughter Alyssa! Happy Birthday to my sweet Hubby, Roger and to our son, Stephen who just turned 24! Yesterday, we celebrate the 1st birthday of our Number 1 grandson, Sawyer. What a blast. Pat and Courtney did a GREAT job planning a party with the entire family and it was lots of fun reconnecting with everyone!!

Happy 1st Birthday to our Sweet Grandbaby Boy!!!



I have some new Halloween and Fall creations in the works right now in the studio that I will be sharing with you later this week.

Wishing you a blessed week....Susan

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oh, what a sweetheart!
t