Wednesday, October 20, 2010

La Catrina

Well, I'm finally 'back in the saddle' working in the studio!!! Wow...it's been a heck of a summer and I, for one, am so happy to see Fall arrive. I love this time of year, don't you? I'm feeling very creative again and not only in the studio. I've been busy cooking and baking for the family and loving every domestic second of it.

I wanted to share some very exciting news with you...my Fairy Godmother art doll is going to be in the Show and Tell section of the Winter issue of Art Doll Quarterly!!



I don't know if I can wait until the November 1st issue date for my copy to arrive. I might have to shuffle down to the Barnes and Noble and pick one up. :-)

It's been ages since I spent any time with this sweet gal and I am so pleased with the way La Catrina finished up. She's available on Etsy tonight!



I am working on a couple of new patterns that I hope to be able to share with you soon. Until next time...wishing you many blessings...Susan

5 comments:

Tina said...

Hello there, I'm glad for Fall as well and feel ultra creative lately too. I will have to check out some of your patterns as I've been enjoying the sewing and painting combo lately.

Love your work
T

Sheryl Parsons said...

Congrats to you Susan! You truly deserve this honor! :-)

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Just love you new gals. They are darling. Well the one is a bit scary but awesome. Congrats on being published in Art Doll. How fantastic and well deserved. God bless. Cathy

Anonymous said...

Yay, that is great news Susan... How very wonderful and well deserved... XOXO Mo

Katie said...

Congrats! I just wanted to tell you how much I love your doll...saw it in ADQ. I love that show and tell section. All the best to you