Saturday, February 25, 2012

Feeling like Spring here...

All this warm weather has me daydreaming about Spring around here!  It's been unseasonably warm here in the Atlanta area...my daffodils are already wilting...that's how long they have been blooming!


 and check out our daylilies...they are already 5" to 6" above ground .  It probably doesn't help that we were on Tybee Island this month too.  Roger, my  hubby, and Mary, my sister, ran in the Critz Tybee Run Fest.  We enjoyed beach weather in the 70s and glorious, glorious sunshine for four days!!!  They both ran a good race and Mary even came in 10th in her age group over all!  It was a great weekend. 
Here's Mary getting ready to start her race (Roger is still working on his morning coffee hee hee)

And Mary hamming it up for the camera!


Well, somehow I managed to squeeze in a little bit of creative play this past week.  I just listed these two little Chicks on Etsy so I could spread the Spring Love around a bit.  If you are interested, you can click on the link to my Etsy shop and you will be able to take a closer look. 


Started a workshop this week...I'll share more about that as I get into it, but so far I am loving it.  There's art work and creative journaling so far so how could a girl go wrong, right?  

Wishing you a wonderful week this week....Susan



3 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Susan:
Oh, I LOVE the Spring Chicks!
Hugs,
Susan

Susan Walker said...

Thank you Susan...they were a lot of fun to create. I'm definitely feeling the "Spring Bug" biting these days. :-) have a great day today...thanks for stoppy by...Susan

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Hi Susan!! Love the lil' chickie! That's what my hubs calls me. ♥
~Peanut