Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Dollie on Etsy!

It's been a fun and busy week at Prim and Proper Folks...and it's only Wednesday! We have had a wonderful response to our Pumpkinvine Primitives wooden treasures...Thank you!!  I have been painting and staining my heart out, getting orders ready to fill and ship.  It's been a nice change of pace and has really sparked my creativity for my doll designs.  There are three new dollies on my worktable this week(that has got to be a record of some sort for me heehee) and this sweet little gal was just finished yesterday.  After a day of picture taking, she is finally ready to be offered in my Etsy shop.  Introducting LuElla Ladybug!




I hope to have another update for you this weekend.  Until then, thank you so much for stopping by...

Blessings....Susan






No comments: